Our Seal of Trust will not be given out easily. Only reputable websites may be listed with CPSM as a Trusted Portal. The CPSM Seal of Trust submission and acceptance process guarantees that all gambling websites meet our standards.
The Seal of Trust means that the owner of the website is a current CPSM member in good standing who has agreed to follow by strict criteria designed to ensure that the highest ethical standards are upheld at all times and in all situations.
Accreditation is open to all online gambling websites, which may be awarded the Seal of Trust under the following requisites:
- The website must not be involved in spam activities.
- Does not use malicious search engine optimization techniques (Black Hat SEO).
- Provide Information for players that go beyond banner advertisements and links.
- The portal is managed independently of the online gambling websites it provides information about or promotes.
- Respects and upholds copyright standards.
- Does not promote or display pornography.
- Uninterrupted 3 months or more in business under the portal brand to be linked.
- Acts professionally and respectfully in its business activities.
- Sites that link to CPSM will be periodically inspected.
- CPSM’s trusted portals must display the seal on their homepage at all time.
Benefits for Approved Members:
- Increase traffic to your website.
- Turn more visitor into new customers.
- Increase your conversion and commissions.
- Improve credibility and build customer trust.
- Get a CPSM Account to post fresh articles at our blog (one backlink per article is allowed).
How to Submit an Application
Send email to [email protected]. Use the subject line “Seal of Trust Application” and include the URL(s) of the website(s) you wish to have reviewed.
The CPSM Membership and the Seal of Trust are not for sale.